converting Oracle scripts to PostgreSQL

From: "Gary Broadbent" <Gary(dot)Broadbent(at)gtnet(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: converting Oracle scripts to PostgreSQL
Date: 2005-01-19 12:37:48
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hi,

I have a database in Oracle that I want to convert to PostgreSQL.

I have exported the scripts used to create the tables, constraints and
sequences in Oracle and wish to convert these to postgreSQL scripts now.

Is there an easy way to do this?

Regards,
Gary.

This email (and any attachments) is private and confidential, and is intended
solely for the addressee. If you have received this communication in error
please remove it and inform us via telephone or email.

Although we take all possible steps to ensure mail and attachments are free
from malicious content, malware and virii, we cannot accept any responsibility
whatsoever for any changes to content outwith our administrative bounds.

The views represented within this mail are solely the view of the
author and do not reflect the views of Graham Technology as a whole.

Graham Technology plc http://www.gtnet.com