DBA position at Mozilla

From: Selena Deckelmann <selena(at)chesnok(dot)com>
To: Postgresql PDX_Users <pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: DBA position at Mozilla
Date: 2012-09-28 22:01:04
Lists: pdxpug

Hi!

I just took a job at Mozilla and there's an opening for a DBA:
http://careers.mozilla.org/en-US/position/oTqLWfwK

It's in the operations group, and I know all the folks in it. It does
include some MySQL work, but really there are a number of database-y
things to do that you probably would enjoy. There is some on-call. The
systems are puppetized, though, and there's a great deal of support
for automation, and avoiding doing things which cause you to be woken
up at 3 in the morning.

Anyway, if you have questions, please ask me!

-selena

--
http://chesnok.com