Upcoming meetings

From: gabrielle <gorthx(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Postgresql PDX_Users <pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Upcoming meetings
Date: 2012-09-24 23:33:13
Lists: pdxpug

October:
We'll have a query tuning workshop at our next meeting, on October 18.

*Please submit your query beforehand, so we can plan our meeting strategy.*

(Of course, if you have a topic you are just ON FIRE to talk about,
you can volunteer to speak at the October meeting and we can do the
query tuning next year.)

November:
We have a special guest scheduled for our November 15th meeting! Greg
Smith from 2nd Quadrant will be visiting us, topic TBD.