Re: pgAdmin - Download as CSV

From: Jeff Janes <jeff(dot)janes(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Elizabeth Mytko <E(dot)Mytko(at)woodgate-clark(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: "pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgAdmin - Download as CSV
Date: 2019-03-01 14:03:14
Lists: pgsql-bugs

On Fri, Mar 1, 2019 at 6:39 AM Elizabeth Mytko <E(dot)Mytko(at)woodgate-clark(dot)co(dot)uk>
wrote:

> Hi,
>

> It seems the Download as CSV button doesn’t work any more for the last few
> versions. I upgraded from version 3.3 (didn’t work here) to version 4.2 and
> it still doesn’t work. It used to work before version 3.3 and downloaded
> the current query results to the c:\Downloads folder which was very handy.
> Not sure if I am doing something wrong?

PgAdmin is a separate product from PostgreSQL itself, and has a different
mailing list, pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org

But this works for me. I'd say it less likely to be a bug, and more likely
you just changed something in your browser where pgadmin runs which changed
the way downloads work for you.

Cheers,

Jeff