pgAdmin - Download as CSV

From: Elizabeth Mytko <E(dot)Mytko(at)woodgate-clark(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: pgAdmin - Download as CSV
Date: 2019-03-01 11:30:44
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hi,

It seems the Download as CSV button doesn't work any more for the last few versions. I upgraded from version 3.3 (didn't work here) to version 4.2 and it still doesn't work. It used to work before version 3.3 and downloaded the current query results to the c:\Downloads folder which was very handy. Not sure if I am doing something wrong?

Regards
Ela Mytko
Woodgate and Clark Limited

Tel: 01732 520281
Email: e(dot)mytko(at)woodgate-clark(dot)co(dot)uk<mailto:e(dot)mytko(at)woodgate-clark(dot)co(dot)uk>
Web: www.woodgate-clark.co.uk<http://www.woodgate-clark.co.uk/>

Woodgate and Clark Limited, Registered Office, The Red House, King Street, West Malling, Kent, ME19 6QT No. 02090698 England.
This message is sent in confidence for the addressee only. It may contain confidential or sensitive information. The contents are not to be disclosed to anyone other than the addressee. Unauthorised recipients are requested to preserve this confidentiality and to advise us of any errors in transmission. Thank you.

Our privacy policy is available at www.woodgate-clark.co.uk<https://www.woodgate-clark.co.uk/privacy-policy/>