Main Window SQL Pane Font Size

From: Rebecca Clarke <r(dot)clarke83(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Main Window SQL Pane Font Size
Date: 2013-03-21 12:59:44
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi there,

I am using PGAdmin 1.10.3.
While copy and pasting sql from the Main Window's SQL Pane I accidentally
pressed some keys which decreased the size of the font.
How do I increase the size? It's now so small it's unreadable. Is their a
hot key which will do this?

The font size in the display options only refers to the font of the data.

Thanks

R Clarke