Re: New CF app deployment

From: Peter Geoghegan <pg(at)heroku(dot)com>
To: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
Cc: Tomas Vondra <tomas(dot)vondra(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>, PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: New CF app deployment
Date: 2015-01-25 09:18:01
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Is there any possibility of making it possible to "annotate"
particular messages (in particular, patch-related messages) with brief
comments? I would like to be able to highlight particular messages as
particular versions of the patch, and have it be apparent what
properties that version has at a glance.

The mailing list integration is good, but seems like it could often be
overkill. I just want to "tag" an existing message for readability
here, like with the old commitfest app. I like to make things easy to
find from the CF app, particularly for larger, more complicated
things.

Thanks
--
Peter Geoghegan