Postgres Weekly on Paper.li

From: Sameer Kumar <sameer(dot)kumar(at)ashnik(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL Advocacy Group <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Postgres Weekly on Paper.li
Date: 2014-01-22 06:29:05
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Hi All,

I have setup a paper.li weekly for PostgreSQL. It will pickup the
PostgreSQL related tweets (with hash tag #Postgres, #PostgreSQL and #pgsql)
and combine them over here like a news paper (I am using free version so
have less flexibility in choosing the design and arrangement of news):

http://paper.li/sameerkasi200x/1370250080

I request everyone to include these hash tags when they tweet about
PostgreSQL (be it new features or a hack or a tutorial or a video etc).

Best Regards,
*Sameer Kumar | Database Consultant*

*ASHNIK PTE. LTD.*101 Cecil Street, #11-11 Tong Eng Building, Singapore
069533
M : *+65 8110 0350* T: +65 6438 3504 | www.ashnik.com
www.facebook.com/ashnikbiz | www.twitter.com/ashnikbiz

[image: email patch]

This email may contain confidential, privileged or copyright material and
is solely for the use of the intended recipient(s).