One quote missing from the website

From: Roman Sergey <roman(dot)sergey(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: One quote missing from the website
Date: 2014-01-24 15:15:37
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Dear pg evangelists,

I've just checked the quotes section on the postgresql
website<http://www.postgresql.org/about/quotesarchive/> and
noticed that one of the coolest quotes about my beloved database is
missing, in my opinion the one that would deliver the "message" to any
average stagnated only-MySQL user:

http://www.quora.com/Heroku/What-were-the-reasons-for-Heroku-choosing-PostgreSQL-over-MySQL

> As the years wore on, we discovered that basically Postgres was this
> diamond in the rough which had a set of features and a development
> community which was one of the most unrecognizedly awesome open source
> projects we'd ever seen, and had been quietly building an incredibly
> awesome tool without making a big fuss.

Thank you!
--
Best regards,