Re: CF3+4 (was Re: Parallel query execution)

From: Phil Sorber <phil(at)omniti(dot)com>
To: Abhijit Menon-Sen <ams(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
Cc: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>, Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>, Michael Paquier <michael(dot)paquier(at)gmail(dot)com>, Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, Stephen Frost <sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net>, PostgreSQL-development Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: CF3+4 (was Re: Parallel query execution)
Date: 2013-01-21 23:23:07
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 8:18 AM, Abhijit Menon-Sen <ams(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com> wrote:
> Here's a breakdown based purely on the names from the CF page (i.e. I
> didn't check archives to see who actually posted reviews, and didn't
> take into account reviews posted without updating the CF page).

FWIW, I reviewed at least one at the point you did this survey, and I
did update the CF page, but I didn't put my name into that box marked
reviewers because it is an extra step (Edit Patch) that isn't
immediatly obvious. Isn't there a way to automatically populate that
based on people linking in their reviews? I guess it might be
difficult when a CF manager comes along to add them and they aren't
their reviews.