LAPUG meetings - monthly

From: Aleksey Tsalolikhin <atsaloli(dot)tech(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Los Angeles PostgreSQL Users Group <lapug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: LAPUG meetings - monthly
Date: 2012-11-18 23:48:47
Lists: lapug

Hi,

I'd like to restart LAPUG meetings, monthly, starting in January.

Could you please let me know what day of the week works best for you
and what your favorite location would be? (I won't be able to please
everybody but I'll try to see if I can at least please a few people.)

Please also let me know if you'd like to present.

Best,
Aleksey