Re: SCALE11x volunteers for Postgres booth (and LISA2012)

From: Joe Conway <joe(dot)conway(at)credativ(dot)com>
To: Aleksey Tsalolikhin <atsaloli(dot)tech(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Los Angeles PostgreSQL Users Group <lapug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: SCALE11x volunteers for Postgres booth (and LISA2012)
Date: 2012-11-18 23:12:52
Lists: lapug

On 11/18/2012 03:03 PM, Aleksey Tsalolikhin wrote:
> Hi! Just checking again for volunteers for the Postgres booth at
> SCALE in 2013, please. Please get with Joe Conway (cc'ed here) if you
> can help out at the booth to get the word out about Postgres.

Hi Aleksey, LAPUG'ers

While we are definitely interested in booth volunteers for SCALE11X, we
are *also* interested in volunteers for the PostgreSQL booth at LISA2012
(in December in San Diego).

We will have a number of PostgreSQL related events at LISA2012.

https://www.usenix.org/conference/lisa12

I will be co-speaker for a Postgres talk on server monitoring/analytics:

https://www.usenix.org/conference/lisa12/database-server-safety-nets-options-predictive-server-analytics

Also we will have a PostgreSQL "Guru Session" with myself, Josh Berkus,
and Selena Deckelmann:

https://www.usenix.org/conference/lisa12/session/guru-5

And there will lots of great talks on other technical topics as well.

Please contact me if you plan to attend either LISA2012 or SCALE11X and
are willing to help out.

Thanks!

Joe

--