pg_restore

From: Branka Stancic <brankastancic(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: pg_restore
Date: 2012-12-05 12:40:31
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hi,I have problem.I want to restore only data in database.In pgAdmin I was backup only data from old database and now i have backup file backup.sql.In terminale I want restore only data in new database and I using command pg_restore -i -h localhost -p 5432 -U postgres -d payroll --data-only -v "/home/postgres/backup.sql",but i get an error:pg_restore:[archiver] input file appears to be a text format dump.Please use psql
Thanks in advance for your suggestions.