JDBC 3.0 Driver Compliance

From: Hunter Hillegas <lists(at)lastonepicked(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: JDBC 3.0 Driver Compliance
Date: 2003-03-26 06:02:40
Lists: pgsql-general

Is there a page that speaks to what features are supported in the JDBC
driver? It doesn't look like the jdbc.postgresql.org pages have been updated
recently since they refer to 7.2 as the production version of Postgres...

Anyway, I think I saw a message that stated that there was no way to get
generated keys due to lack of support in the DB itself. Is there a plan to
add this feature? It seems very useful.

Also, what about other new JDBC features like pooled statements?

Thanks,
Hunter