Re: Fwd: Extended query protocol and exact types matches.

From: Dmitriy Igrishin <dmitigr(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Fwd: Extended query protocol and exact types matches.
Date: 2010-12-10 16:46:44
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-hackers pgsql-sql

Hey Robert,

2010/12/10 Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>

> On Fri, Dec 10, 2010 at 2:53 AM, Dmitriy Igrishin <dmitigr(at)gmail(dot)com>
> wrote:
> > [ message that was forwarded to three mailing lists in an 12 hour period
> ]
>
> Come on, give me a break!

Please sorry ! But I don't mail to you personally.

> How quickly do you expect people to answer
> your questions? It's reasonable to follow up if you haven't heart
> anything in a few days, but this is ridiculous.

Where is it written how many time I should wait before reask/forward ?
But sorry for this anyway !

> And you might want to
> follow up to the original list first, rather than a different one.

Where is it written ?

> Like this: "I see that no one responded to this email... can anyone
> help me out on this? If there's additional information that I should
> provide, please let me know what would be helpful. Thanks!"

Thanks for the advice !

> If you want people to give a higher priority to your questions than
> they're willing to do for free, you need a commercial support
> contract. If you want answers to routine questions within a handful
> of hours, you probably need an *expensive* commercial support
> contract.

Thanks for the offer ! As soon as there will be money without fail we
will think over it.

It would be quicker to answer my question and help than to teach me
the alphabet of communication. Although, thank you, and for that :-)

--

--
// Dmitriy.