Graphical Query Builder -- expanding public requires annoying double click

From: Peter Dietz <pdietz84(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Graphical Query Builder -- expanding public requires annoying double click
Date: 2010-09-23 20:27:16
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi All,

I have a minor grievance with pgAdmin3's Graphical Query Builder.

I click plus on Schemas, then public has no plus, so I must double click
public, then the plus button appears, which I can then click to expand the
list to see whats in my database.

[-] my-database-name
[+] Catalogs
[-] Schemas
public

I would like that public would already have the expand symbol present by
default.

This is only a minor inconvenience, but it will hopefully save me, and every
other user a little bit of time.

-- Affects Version --
1.10.2 (Aug 23 2010, rev:8217)
Ubuntu 10.04

and

1.10.2 (Mar 10 2010, rev:8217)
CentOS 5

P.S. I really like pgAdmin3, and the Graphical Query Builder really make
big hairy queries very simple and easy to create, quickly.

Thank you,

Peter Dietz
Systems Developer/Engineer
Ohio State University Libraries