At FOSDEM

From: Daniele Varrazzo <daniele(dot)varrazzo(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: psycopg(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: At FOSDEM
Date: 2011-02-01 11:44:45
Lists: psycopg

Hello,

next weekend I will be at fosdem in Brussels, spending most of my hack
time on psycopg and likely orbiting around the PostgreSQL dev room. My
target is to have tickets #33, #36, #37, #38 closed, after which I
think we can have a new release. The list of new stuff is getting
interesting (see
https://github.com/dvarrazzo/psycopg/blob/python3/NEWS-2.3): top
features are Python 3 support and composite types adaptation.

If you want to get in touch, drop me a line.

See you there, cheers!

-- Daniele