Re: Duplicate Key -- Have I missed something

From: Robert Perry <rlperry(at)lodestonetechnologies(dot)com>
To: Michael Fuhr <mike(at)fuhr(dot)org>
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Duplicate Key -- Have I missed something
Date: 2005-08-07 03:18:38
Lists: pgsql-admin

Michael

Thanks for taking the blinders off me! This table is new to the
database and it seems that the script that I ran to populate it with
its' initial data was VERY wrong. I know it seems very odd that I
would forget a script I ran less than a week ago regarding a brand
new table, but it is just one of those panic things I guess.

Making a longs story short. Yes, the problem is existing data
and not that new data.

Thanks
Robert Perry