Re: Postgres Crash Running PLPGSQL Function on 8.2.3

From: "Gary Winslow" <gary(dot)winslow(at)atfs(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Postgres Crash Running PLPGSQL Function on 8.2.3
Date: 2007-04-09 15:23:37
Lists: pgsql-general

Tom Lane,

I would be happy to provide a "self-contained" test case. I would have
to send to you a pg_dump of it which would be rather large to send via
email. Some of the code includes confidential business specific calc
rules that I cannot release to the general public.

How can I provide this to you more directly?

Gary Winslow