RE: RE: new maintainer for the ODBC driver?

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "'kovacsz'" <zoli(at)pc10(dot)radnoti-szeged(dot)sulinet(dot)hu>, Jamie Walker <jamie(at)sagaxis(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: RE: RE: new maintainer for the ODBC driver?
Date: 2000-11-01 17:11:02
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

There is a demo version with Visual Studio, but as I recall it's a bit
restricted. I tend to use the Visual Studio Installer which creates the new
Installer format files which support installation rollback, advertising and
various silent/nearly silent/not silent modes. The VS Installer is also
limited and can't copy with the driver manager detection that the current
system uses, but I know that the latest InstallShield supports Installer
Files with all the bells and whistles. I might be able to buy a copy if we
get someone to take responsibility for the driver code itself...

BTW: I've had email bounced from your reply address Zoltan... is it correct?

Regards,
Dave.