Frontbase migration

From: Nicolas Parvais <nicolas(dot)parvais(at)denali(dot)be>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Frontbase migration
Date: 2005-11-14 16:48:11
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi,

I use Frontbase Databases with WebObjects Application but I would
like to switch to Postgresql. I will try to use the PostgresqlPlugin
Framework for WebObjects but I would first migrate an existing
Frontbase database to a new postgresql one.

Has anyone that has succesfully migrate from existing FrontBase
database to Postgresql ? Or does it exist an utility to transfer data
from a FrontBase Database to a Postgresql database ?

I think that a simple JDBC application should work to migrate data
from any JDBC compliant database to another.

Nicolas.