Re: jdbc driver performance TODO

From: "Bucky Jordan" <bjordan(at)lumeta(dot)com>
To: "Simon Riggs" <simon(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>, <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: jdbc driver performance TODO
Date: 2006-10-27 23:52:13
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

My first vote would go to adding support for COPY. (Where would I find a
design doc for this if one exists? I'm sort of curious how this will
work..)

My other is more of a question relating to parameterized statements and
prepared statements, so I'm sending it in another post since I'm not
sure if it qualifies as a TO-DO request.

Thanks,

Bucky