[Pljava-dev] Question regarding triggers and data visibility

From: JBurtenshaw at cooperstandard(dot)com (Burtenshaw, John J(dot))
Subject: [Pljava-dev] Question regarding triggers and data visibility
Date: 2005-11-14 13:59:46
Lists: pljava-dev

Rakesh: You are right that I should be able to pass the new information to the Daemon through the network but the one inconvenient problem is that the ResultSet object is not serializable which is a requirement for RMI objects. I suppose I could break the result down to a serialized string stream or something to that effect. Can you think of another way?

Thanks again
John Burtenshaw