unicode and frensh accents

From: Zouari Fourat <fourat(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: unicode and frensh accents
Date: 2005-03-03 14:22:00
Lists: pgsql-php

Hello,
I have a problem displaying frensh data :
my client encoding is set to UNICODE (same as phpPgAdmin)
when selecting data with phpPgAdmin, there's no errors displaying
accents and other special frensh caracters.
but when selecting from my own script i dont get those frensh caracters.
in my html pages i do :
like phpPgAdmin and there is allways problems displaying frensh data...
anyone can help ?