Re: RAISE NOTICE

From: "Luigi N(dot) Puleio" <npuleio(at)rocketmail(dot)com>
To: Gerardo Herzig <gherzig(at)fmed(dot)uba(dot)ar>
Cc: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: RAISE NOTICE
Date: 2009-05-08 11:38:48
Lists: pgsql-sql

Sort of....the message should come along a standalone application too when with an ADO component I do a Post() which calls the function...just the matter is I can't modify the application to manage a possibly notification...only the postgresql's function...
That's why I'm asking about a possibility to get a notification from the function like it's an EXCEPTION...