Re: Password identifiers, protocol aging and SCRAM protocol

From: Valery Popov <v(dot)popov(at)postgrespro(dot)ru>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org, "michael(dot)paquier(at)gmail(dot)com >> Michael Paquier" <michael(dot)paquier(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: david(at)pgmasters(dot)net
Subject: Re: Password identifiers, protocol aging and SCRAM protocol
Date: 2016-03-15 14:46:33
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi, All

On 03/15/2016 02:07 AM, Michael Paquier wrote:
> Sure. I'll provide them shortly with all the comments addressed. Up to
> now I just had a couple of comments about docs and whitespaces, so I
> didn't really bother sending a new set, but this meritates a rebase.
> And here they are. I have addressed the documentation and the
> whitespaces reported up to now at the same time.
I've applied all of 0001-0009 patches from the new set with no any
warnings to today's master branch.
Then compiled with configure options:
./configure --enable-debug --enable-nls --enable-cassert
--enable-tap-tests --with-perl
All regression tests passed successfully.
make check-world passed successfully.
make installcheck-world failed on several contrib modules:
dblink, file_fdw, hstore, pgcrypto, pgstattuple, postgres_fdw,
tablefunc. The tests results are attached.
Documentation looks good.
Where may be a problem with make check-world and make installcheck-world
results?

--
Regards,
Valery Popov