Re: Documenting PGSQL database.

From: Ashish Karalkar <ashish_postgre(at)yahoo(dot)co(dot)in>
To: Björn Lundin <b(dot)f(dot)lundin(at)gmail(dot)com>, RPK <rpk(dot)general(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Documenting PGSQL database.
Date: 2007-04-09 09:46:29
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello All,

here are many tools available to create the attractive documentation of PostgreSQL Database in different formats.

With Reagrds
Ashish...

Björn Lundin <b(dot)f(dot)lundin(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:

7 apr 2007 kl. 21.07 skrev RPK:

I am using PGSQL 8.2.3 on Windows XP. I want to know whether there is any way
of documenting the schema of PGSQL database so that I can get a printed copy
of the same.

Hmm, I did not get my own post , so I thought I'd reply on this one again
Looking through what has happened since 2003, when I wrote that
documentation thing, I decided to update a bit, translate it to english,
provide a small sample of how it can look, and changing the toolchain.

It is at

<http://lundin.homelinux.net/docbook_xml/target/html/dbdocumentation.html>

/Björn