Re: pg_live

From: "Kev" <kevinjamesfield(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pg_live
Date: 2007-04-09 11:29:33
Lists: pgsql-general

> 1) If I use the 'check CD' option, it tests everything and then
> reports two failed checks.

This is strange...I tried the same CD at work this weekend on an IBM
workstation, and although the check also fails at two spots, if I try
it anyway, it appears to work flawlessly. I can jump on a
neighbouring computer and start creating tables and such. Very cool!

Still not sure why my home PC doesn't like it though...

Kev