Re: shameless behavior of EDB ...

From: Murat Karadeniz <murat(dot)karadeniz(at)emo(dot)org(dot)tr>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: shameless behavior of EDB ...
Date: 2011-05-12 13:48:04
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

12.05.2011 16:04, Dave Page yazmış:
> However, as I said - regardless of whether it is right or wrong, we
> have removed it because we see no reason or benefit in upsetting
> people and causing unnecessary arguments here.
You didn't remove it, you did it unzoomable; the same map and same
content are on your website, why you are full of lie and fraud?

EnterpriseDB should study on business ethic which it lacks, what does
stealing a customer list from another company mean?, think about this if
you can think.

As Hans said it is a shame but you dont seem to be ashamed, the problem
is this.