Re: copy_from does not stop reading after an error

From: Federico Di Gregorio <federico(dot)digregorio(at)dndg(dot)it>
To: psycopg(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: copy_from does not stop reading after an error
Date: 2011-02-01 10:48:07
Lists: psycopg

On 01/02/11 11:24, Nicolas Grilly wrote:
> It looks like copy_from does not stop reading after an error. When the
> input file is short, it is okay. But when the input file is very long,
> it is really boring to wait for the entire file to be read just to
> discover there is an error on the 10th row.

Thank you very much. I just used your email to create a bug report on
Lighthouse:

http://psycopg.lighthouseapp.com/projects/62710-psycopg/tickets/37-copy_from-does-not-stop-reading-after-an-error

federico

--
Federico Di Gregorio federico(dot)digregorio(at)dndg(dot)it
Studio Associato Di Nunzio e Di Gregorio http://dndg.it