Re: feature request

From: Grazvydas Valeika <gvaleika(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: feature request
Date: 2011-01-06 11:02:18
Lists: pgadmin-support

> Yeah, this is something we would like to have. Probably displaying the
> beginning of the string, and then an ellipsis. And you will have the
> complete content in another window. But we need to find time to work on
> this.
>
> Thanks for your request.

This would be great. But to be real, for newbie like me it would be
enough fixed string. For example: "... too big to fit" - this would
direct user to try different way to get data, if he really needs it
(most probably he doesn't and his query is just to check if everything
works as expected).

Grazvydas