Re: problem updating from form

From: Karen Springer <karen(dot)springer(at)cobham(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: problem updating from form
Date: 2011-01-03 06:29:49
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi Tom,

Due to the responses I received, I am now thoroughly convinced of the
need to upgrade & have passed this information on. We are running RHEL
4.1 which is why the newer version did not install with RHEL. I
initially was using an older version of psqlodbc, but decided to upgrade
to the latest on my test machine hoping it would help. The users have
the older psqlodbc. I will ask the pgsql-odbc group next. Thank you
for your suggestions!

Best regards,
Karen

--

*Karen Springer *

CobhamAvionics, Communications

_karen(dot)springer(at)cobham(dot)com_

CheltonAvionics dba Wulfsberg has begun its transition to Cobham Avionics

however, at this time, all business transactions continue to remain with

Wulfsberg Electronics.

CheltonAvionics dba Wulfsberg Electronics doing business as Cobham Avionics

Registered office: 6400 Wilkinson Drive, Prescott, AZ 86301 USA

*Please consider the environment before printing this email.*

THIS EMAIL AND ANY ATTACHED FILES ARE CONFIDENTIAL AND MAY BE

LEGALLY PRIVILEGED.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it ("E-mail") is intended
solely for the

addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged
information.

If you are not the addressee(s), any disclosure, reproduction, copying,
distribution

Or other use of the E-mail is prohibited. If you have received this
E-mail in error,

pleasedelete it and notify the sender immediately via our switchboard or
return

e-mail.

Neither the company nor any subsidiary or affiliate or associated
company nor any

individual sending this E-mail accepts any liability in respect of the
content

(including errors and omissions) nor shall this e-mail be deemed to
enter the

companyor any subsidiary or affiliate or associated company into a
contract or to

createany legally binding obligations unless expressly agreed to in
writing under

separatecover and timeliness of the E-mail which arise as a result of
transmission.

If verification is required, please request a hard copy version from the
sender.

[Cobham Avionics, Inc.; Prescott, ArizonaUSA]