PG 9.0.1 StackBuilder wants to install pgJDBC v8.4

From: Guy Rouillier <guyr-ml1(at)burntmail(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL General <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PG 9.0.1 StackBuilder wants to install pgJDBC v8.4
Date: 2010-11-24 07:30:31
Lists: pgsql-general

I've been running PG 9.0 beta 4 on my local workstation, and decided to
finally upgrade tonight to the released version 9.0.1-1 on Windows. I
used the one-click installer; many thanks to EnterpriseDB for providing
these.

Installation completed without issue, then offered to run StackBuilder.
I ran it, thinking I would use it to download the latest JDBC driver.
I was surprised to see it offer pgJDBC v8.4-701-2. The pgJDBC project
site has version 9.0-801 available. Why is StackBuilder listing an old
8.4 JDBC version during a 9.0 install when a 9.0 version is available?
Doesn't StackBuilder get the list of available files dynamically off the
web?

Thanks.

--
Guy Rouillier