pgfoundry list moderator login

From: "Kevin Grittner" <Kevin(dot)Grittner(at)wicourts(dot)gov>
To: <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: pgfoundry list moderator login
Date: 2008-11-21 22:38:33
Lists: pgsql-www

I've been getting emails about posts to the commit lists for projects I
own in pgfoundry needing review. I click the link given in the emails
and it challenges me for a password. The password I use for logging in
to pgfoundry doesn't work. ("Authorization failed.")

When I log in to pgfoundry, go to one of the projects, click on the
Lists tab, and click the Admin link, then click the link for
Administrate for the list, I get the same password challenge, with the
same result. (OK, sometimes when I click the Administrate link the
window refreshes without any change.)

What should I do?

-Kevin