FWD: Wiki user update error

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: FWD: Wiki user update error
Date: 2008-11-21 22:36:12
Lists: pgsql-www

doesn't belong on pgsql-bugs ...

------- Forwarded Message

Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 22:18:24 GMT
From: "Marcus Kempe" <marcus(dot)kempe(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: [BUGS] BUG #4544: Wiki user update error

Bug reference: 4544
Logged by: Marcus Kempe
Email address: marcus(dot)kempe(at)gmail(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: N/A
Operating system: N/A
Details:

While trying to update my user preferences in the wiki, I get the error
below.

URL for the page in question:
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Special:Preferences

Warning: pg_query_params(): Query failed: ERROR: function
community_login_setinfo(unknown, unknown, unknown, unknown) does not exist
LINE 1: SELECT community_login_setinfo($1, $2, $3, $4)
^
HINT: No function matches the given name and argument types. You might need
to add explicit type casts. in
/usr/local/www/mediawiki/extensions/PgAuthPlugin.php on line 224

Warning: pg_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid PostgreSQL result
resource in /usr/local/www/mediawiki/extensions/PgAuthPlugin.php on line
226

Warning: pg_free_result(): supplied argument is not a valid PostgreSQL
result resource in /usr/local/www/mediawiki/extensions/PgAuthPlugin.php on
line 236