Re: i can't drop an idex

From: Craig Ringer <craig(at)postnewspapers(dot)com(dot)au>
To: Pau Marc Munoz Torres <paumarc(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: i can't drop an idex
Date: 2008-09-22 04:11:52
Lists: pgsql-general

Pau Marc Munoz Torres wrote:

> but when i try to fo it I get the following error
>
> mhc2db=> drop index antic;
>
> ERROR: could not open relation with OID 596166

You might want to provide some more details, like:

- Your operating system and version
- What version of PostgreSQL you are using
- If you're on Windows, whether you're using a virus scanner
or desktop search program
- Your disk configuration, particularly whether you have some form
of redundant storage (RAID, SAN, etc)
- Whether you've recently had any file system problems
- Whether you have ever directly altered anything in the PostgreSQL
data directories

--
Craig Ringer