Re: Example web access to Postgres DB

From: Tino Wildenhain <tino(at)wildenhain(dot)de>
To: Mohamed Ali JBELI <medali(dot)jbeli(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Example web access to Postgres DB
Date: 2008-02-17 13:53:29
Lists: pgsql-performance

Mohamed Ali JBELI wrote:
> Hi members
>
> I am looking for an example of a web application (WAR) which executea a
> Postgres actions. This aims to test the performance of Postgres in Web
> mode.
> I shall be grateful if someone gives me a link where I can find a WAR file.

A WAR file? Postgres is peace, not war ;)
Seriously, for postgres to be used for web applications (as nowadays
RPC-Server with XML over HTTP are commonly named ;) you need to settle
for an application server (available for many technologies - choose
whatever you feel comfortable with) which then connects back to
postgres.

Regards
Tino