Re: Example web access to Postgres DB

From: Bill Moran <wmoran(at)collaborativefusion(dot)com>
To: "Mohamed Ali JBELI" <medali(dot)jbeli(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Example web access to Postgres DB
Date: 2008-02-17 15:18:14
Lists: pgsql-performance

"Mohamed Ali JBELI" <medali(dot)jbeli(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:

> Hi members
>
> I am looking for an example of a web application (WAR) which executea a
> Postgres actions. This aims to test the performance of Postgres in Web mode.
>
> I shall be grateful if someone gives me a link where I can find a WAR file.

I think you're going to have to be more specific. I don't know what
technology uses WAR files, and based on the tepid response, it doesn't
seem like anyone else on the list does either.

What program are you using that uses the WAR files?

--
Bill Moran
Collaborative Fusion Inc.

wmoran(at)collaborativefusion(dot)com