Re: Schema access in PL/PGSQL for custom objects - i.e. type access?

From: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
To: blay bloo <blaybloo(at)googlemail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Schema access in PL/PGSQL for custom objects - i.e. type access?
Date: 2007-09-21 14:18:36
Lists: pgsql-hackers

This appears to be a usage question. -hackers is about development of
Postgres, not use. Please ask in the correct forum.

Also, when you do ask on the correct list, please add more detail to
questions like this. In particular, show code that you have tried and
that didn't work like you expected. Mailing list readers aren't
mind-readers.

cheers

andrew