Re: latest plperl

From: "Andrew Dunstan" <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
To: <pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org>, <plperlng-devel(at)pgfoundry(dot)org>
Subject: Re: latest plperl
Date: 2004-07-01 17:06:20
Lists: pgsql-patches

Joe Conway said:

> As a side note, I think it would be *really* helpful if there were a
> more comprehensive test script, and an expected results file available.
> Not sure though if it could be included in the standard regression
> tests on a configure-conditional basis -- anyone know?

To the best of my knowledge you cannot. We will provide an analogue for
pltcl's test directory shortly, if that is desired - it will probably take a
few days, though. I assume that will be acceptable after feature freeze?

At a quick glance, modulo the makefile change, the patch looks good.

cheers

andrew