Re: Postgres 8.1.4 sanity_check failed on SuSE 8.2

From: "Johannes Weberhofer, Weberhofer GmbH" <office(at)weberhofer(dot)at>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Subject: Re: Postgres 8.1.4 sanity_check failed on SuSE 8.2
Date: 2006-09-18 10:27:02
Lists: pgsql-general

Tom,

thank you! from cvs I copied the latest "strategy" to make the sanity checks and removed those values which were added after version 8.1.4. Using that patch, I can compile postgres without any problems. This version runs nicely on several servers.

Best regards,
Johannes

--

| weberhofer GmbH | Johannes Weberhofer
| information technologies, Austria
|
| phone : +43 (0)1 5454421 0 | email: office(at)weberhofer(dot)at
| fax : +43 (0)1 5454421 19 | web : http://weberhofer.at
| mobile: +43 (0)699 11998315

Attachment Content-Type Size
postgresql-8.1.4-sanitycheck.patch text/plain 7.0 KB