Updates via ODBC commands

From: Shachar Shemesh <psql(at)shemesh(dot)biz>
To: Postgresql ODBC list <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Updates via ODBC commands
Date: 2006-01-13 14:48:38
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi List,

I have a client that complains that using the old (7.4) ODBC driver he
could update the database with the ODBC commands (i.e. - not by sending
explicit "update" sqls), but that using the latest available driver he
cannot. I have not yet seen the code in question, so I cannot yet give
out more details, but I wanted to know whether there is a known
regression in functionality as a result of the move from sockets code to
pqlib (or for whatever other reason).

Thanks,

Shachar