java.sql.SQLException: ERROR: Relation 38868974 does not exist

From: "Alain M(dot) Gaudrault" <alain(at)reqwireless(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: java.sql.SQLException: ERROR: Relation 38868974 does not exist
Date: 2004-12-14 01:31:25
Lists: pgsql-general

I've come across a problem which is only happening intermittently, and
having a difficult time finding information to help me determine what is
the source of my frustration.

The symptom is the error reported in the subject. We invoke SQL
statements from a Java servlet via pg74jdbc3.jar. The relation number
in the error will be the same for several occurrences, then change.

My first question is, how do I determine which resource is being
referred to by '38868974'?

I can provide more information regarding table structure and calls
invoked if it will help.

--
Alain M. Gaudrault, Reqwireless Inc.
Web: http://www.reqwireless.com/