Fwd: Administrative Processing for csitech: getrows

From: Naomi Walker <nwalker(at)eldocomp(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Fwd: Administrative Processing for csitech: getrows
Date: 2002-02-11 16:51:11
Lists: pgsql-admin

I have several databases in my instance/cluster. When I VACUUM ANALYZE
this database, it gives me the following error. All other database seem
fine. This looks like I am being told that some of our shared memory parms
are not high enough, yet the other databases in the same instance do not
complain.

We are running postgres 7.1.2 on a E3500 using Solaris 2.6.

--
Naomi Walker
Chief Information Officer