Re: Which Front End for Postgresql

From: bscinc2000(at)yahoo(dot)comNOSPAM (Al Frick)
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Which Front End for Postgresql
Date: 2001-05-17 00:18:23
Lists: pgsql-general

On Wed, 16 May 2001 15:24:00 +0000 (UTC), keithmur(at)mindspring(dot)com
("Keith G. Murphy") wrote:

>Now, if we're talking clients, rather than a server, there'd be a better
>case for RH, though I'd probably not be persuaded. ;-)

My users want to keep their Windows workstations. They like Office,
god knows why. What can I use as the client software to develop
database apps if I go with Linux, Debian, and PostgreSQL?

Also can I create a file server with the above software to hold my
word processing and other Office files?

What do you recommend as a backup hardware and software for this
environment?

Thansks for the reply,

Al Frick