Re: stand-alone composite types patch (was [HACKERS] Proposal:

From: Joe Conway <mail(at)joeconway(dot)com>
To: Joe Conway <mail(at)joeconway(dot)com>
Cc: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, Patches <pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: stand-alone composite types patch (was [HACKERS] Proposal:
Date: 2002-08-09 16:01:56
Lists: pgsql-hackers pgsql-patches

Joe Conway wrote:
> There is also a small adjustment to the expected output file for
> select-having. I was getting a regression failure based on ordering of
> the results, so I added ORDER BY clauses.

I now see that the select-having fails differently on my PC at home from
the one at work. At home I see in postgresql.conf:

LC_MESSAGES = 'C'
LC_MONETARY = 'C'
LC_NUMERIC = 'C'
LC_TIME = 'C'

and at work:

LC_MESSAGES = 'en_US'
LC_MONETARY = 'en_US'
LC_NUMERIC = 'en_US'
LC_TIME = 'en_US'

I have been running `make installcheck` instead of `make check`. I
gather that `make installcheck` does not set LOCALE to 'C' (as make
check does -- I think). Should it?

Please rip the select-having pieces out of this patch when it is
applied, or let me know and I'll submit another patch.

Thanks,

Joe