Re: Bruce Momjian's interview in LWN.

From: Lamar Owen <lamar(dot)owen(at)wgcr(dot)org>
To: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Bruce Momjian's interview in LWN.
Date: 2001-01-12 15:20:41
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Bruce Momjian wrote:
> I announced this on Announce/General a few hours ago.

> I wanted to mention that all general PostgreSQL news goes to those two
> lists, on the assumption that all people are subscribed to either of
> those two lists.

> I don't post to hackers by default because I don't want to duplicate
> these postings.

Sorry to duplicate, but I had not received the post to general or
announce (to both of which I am subscribed) before posting. But I will
keep in mind the new postings. I also put it on the 'In The News' page
on the website (thanks Vince).

Now that I look through my inbox, I don't see the post anywhere.
Hmmm.... Not in trash either, which I didn't empty yesterday.
--
Lamar Owen
WGCR Internet Radio