Re: Bruce Momjian's interview in LWN.

From: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Lamar Owen <lamar(dot)owen(at)wgcr(dot)org>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Bruce Momjian's interview in LWN.
Date: 2001-01-12 16:19:49
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> Bruce Momjian wrote:
> > I announced this on Announce/General a few hours ago.
>
> > I wanted to mention that all general PostgreSQL news goes to those two
> > lists, on the assumption that all people are subscribed to either of
> > those two lists.
>
> > I don't post to hackers by default because I don't want to duplicate
> > these postings.
>
> Sorry to duplicate, but I had not received the post to general or
> announce (to both of which I am subscribed) before posting. But I will
> keep in mind the new postings. I also put it on the 'In The News' page
> on the website (thanks Vince).
>
> Now that I look through my inbox, I don't see the post anywhere.
> Hmmm.... Not in trash either, which I didn't empty yesterday.

That is strange. I saw it on those lists.

I want to say I didn't phrase the email correctly. Sorry.

First, I wanted to say thanks for saying you liked it. Second, I
wanted to make sure the people on hackers who want to see general
information are subscribed to either the 'general' list or the
'announce' list.

--
Bruce Momjian | http://candle.pha.pa.us