Re: Transaction isolation level for plpgsql

From: "Poul L(dot) Christiansen" <poulc(at)cs(dot)auc(dot)dk>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Keith Wong <keith(at)e-magine(dot)com(dot)au>
Subject: Re: Transaction isolation level for plpgsql
Date: 2000-09-30 11:08:56
Lists: pgsql-sql

Use the command "\h set" and you'll see the parameters.

test=# \h set
Command: SET
Syntax:
SET variable { TO | = } { value | 'value' | DEFAULT }
SET CONSTRAINTS {ALL | constraintlist} mode
SET TIME ZONE { 'timezone' | LOCAL | DEFAULT }
SET TRANSACTION ISOLATION LEVEL { READ COMMITTED | SERIALIZABLE }

test=# show transaction isolation level;
NOTICE: TRANSACTION ISOLATION LEVEL is READ COMMITTED
SHOW VARIABLE
test=#

HTH,
Poul L. Christiansen