Re: Bug tracking (was Re: +/- Inf for float8's)

From: Ned Lilly <ned(at)greatbridge(dot)com>
To: Philip Warner <pjw(at)rhyme(dot)com(dot)au>
Cc: Ben Adida <ben(at)openforce(dot)net>, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, Don Baccus <dhogaza(at)pacifier(dot)com>, Thomas Lockhart <lockhart(at)alumni(dot)caltech(dot)edu>, Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>, "Ross J(dot) Reedstrom" <reedstrm(at)rice(dot)edu>, pgsql-hackers(at)hub(dot)org
Subject: Re: Bug tracking (was Re: +/- Inf for float8's)
Date: 2000-08-21 02:22:27
Lists: pgsql-hackers

If you all don't mind, I think it'd be great to keep this discussion on the
list. As some of you know, Great Bridge is working on its own project
hosting site (including a PG-backed bug tracking module). We're not quite
ready to pull back the curtain yet, but are getting close, and will be
actively soliciting input (and hacks) from the community.

The process of getting hacker requirements for such a system is a very
useful one, IMHO...

Regards,
Ned